What is Business Preferred Network?
Established in 1989, Ford’s Business Preferred Network (BPN) was the first program specifically designed to help dealers, like Gresham Ford, address the needs of small fleet customers. The state of Oregon is home to more than its share of small business owners and the BPN certification process keeps the Gresham Ford staff up to date with all of the tools available to fleet owners, no matter if it is a fleet of one or one hundred vehicles. BPN has evolved over the years, with input from our commercial customers, resulting in a certification process to ensure superior buying, financing, and service experience for fleet customers. Gresham Ford is a proud Oregon Ford Fleet Dealership that has maintained its certification and dedication to Portland Fleet Owners.
What’s different about a Ford BPN dealer?
The Ford BPN certification process educates dealership staff to better understand the needs of small business owners in the Portland Metro area. A BPN dealer, like Gresham Ford, knows the vehicles used in your everyday operations are critical tools for your financial success and your ability to provide for your customers. If your vehicle aren't on the road, you aren't doing business and that is why fleets enjoy front of line service, expedited parts shipping, pick-up and drop-ff service and rental vehicles whenever possible. Ford Motor Company provides support to make sure that as a BPN Ford Fleet Dealership we have the tools needed to get the job done for you.
- Commercial Vehicle Selection: The BPN experience ensures you are buying the ideal vehicle for your specific needs. Gresham Ford Fleet BPN staff are trained and certified in commercial trucks and their applications. Commercial Truck Tools, a unique software system, is used to turn your vehicle requirements (payload, cargo space, upfit requirements, etc.) into the most appropriate vehicle specification for you. This system includes competitive vehicle offerings (and lots of pictures) so you understand all your options. For instance if you are having difficulty deciding gas or diesel, this tool allows you to compare fuel economy as well as payload and towing capabilities at the same time on one screen! For more information or to get your own comparison contact the Gresham Ford Fleet Department at 503-665-0101.
- Commercial Vehicle Stocking: Sometimes the best way to make a decision about a vehicle is to check it out first-hand. BPN dealers like Gresham Ford are required to stock a variety of commercial vehicles to meet the needs of commercial customers. Inventory changes daily and calls to confirm availability are always encouraged. We value your time and don't want to waste it.
- Fleet Promotional Offers: Ford Motor Company and Ford Commercial Lending offer unique fleet vehicle incentives and financing options through Oregon Ford Dealerships that are certified Business Preferred Network Dealerships.
- Maximizing “Up-Time”: We recognize keeping your vehicles on the road is vital; every hour counts. At BPN dealerships like Gresham Ford, Commercial Service Advisors understand the importance of minimizing downtime when prioritizing each day's service schedule. Let us make your service experience quick and painless. Gresham Ford also offers pickup and delivery service because we understand staffing is expensive and unproductive time in a waiting room is just silly. Let us pick up your vehicle and drop it off when its complete.
- Keeping Life Simple: With BPN, you can set up Quality Fleet Care – a monthly, single-payment billing option for parts purchases and service work from any Ford dealer, Quick Lane, or Fast Lane Tire and Auto Center. This is available for all your fleet vehicles - Ford and competitive makes. If your fleet is growing and management is becoming intimidating consider the Quality Fleet Care program because it gives you everything you need to stay steps ahead.
Exploring the Ford BPN Difference at Gresham Ford
Business Preferred Network dealerships like Gresham Ford are held to very high standards to provide the fleet experience you deserve. Contact the Gresham Ford Fleet Department today and you’ll see the advantages and expertise Ford's Business Preferred Network can bring to your business.
1940 East Powell Blvd
Gresham, OR 97080
Awarded the State of Oregon Contract #0434 for ALL FORD vehicles